When you are restricted to use your computer at home especially for gaming purposes, you can actually build your own gaming computer. Putting together this computer follows the basic computer system however better.
When you are one of those addicted to online games, spending tons of free time in front the screen, playing various games like table pool games online, and spending time figuring out a 8 ball pool hack, you ought to get your own gaming pc.
Here are the parts you are going to need to assemble your gaming device:
- Central Processing Unit. This is called the CPU or commonly known as the power. This is the brain of your PC. It computes everything for you from the basics to the most complicated data you need for your game.
- Random Access Memory. Referred to as the RAM. This is your storage unit. It practically stores all you use in real time.
- A Graphics Card. A PC used for gaming will need a graphic card specifically used only for gaming. The graphics that come with the motherboard is not just enough for an intense gamer like you.
- Hard Drive. This is where your Windows operating system is kept. This includes you games, your videos, your music, and even your pictures.
- Power Supply Unit. By its name alone, this will supply power to your device.
- Optical Drive. This allows you to connect your CD and DVD.
- Motherboard. It connects all your parts together.
Putting together is pretty easy. It’s like installing a speaker to your component. You will need a screw driver to remove or fasten screws. Not mentioned in the above, you will need a case to house all of your parts. Watch the video below on how to install all your parts together.
How to build a Gaming PC in 30 minutes
After all the installation of parts, downloading of operating system, and other important apps for your computer you are ready to go. All you need now is to test your system for gaming. Give it a go now.