Laptop Care and Prolonging Battery Life
A couple of years ago, laptops are just employed by business entities. This is because it costs a great deal. Many home customers use laptops in place of desktop Computer because of its portability today. It’s also more affordable to get. Lithium ion batteries largely power notebooks and laptops. It is a type of battery that you could recharge power with. Battery life depends on the strength of use, although it typically lasts two to three decades. Laptop batteries refresh and may charge four hundred times or more.
There are other many other ways to take care of your computer, may it be a laptop or a desktop. When you have a good working computer at home then it is not a hassle to your work or even to your gaming intentions. Your purchases online are done on time, Workbooks are delivered without delay, and you get to have all free coupons you could use including free shark cards for GTA.
Too much of everything is not good. Not only for your laptop battery for almost all electronic device you see at home. Love your laptop, treat it with tender loving care. Besides, these devices doesn’t come cheap.
How to prolong the life of your laptop battery?
- Do not over drain your battery. Note that you battery should only completely drain once in a month’s time.
- Do not over charge our battery. Your battery when overcharged is a bad practice because it takes more power than it can.
- Do not plug it directly to an outlet to protect it from possible power surge.
- Do not expose your laptop to insects such as bugs. They eat on electronic parts that may cause your laptop to bug down.
- Do not over plug other devices to your laptop. Remember that these plugins eat up energy too and it can cause power drainage.
Ways to care for your Laptop
- Purchase a good cooler fan. overheating can cause harm to your computer processor so it is always a good idea to buy quality fans for durability and maximum use.
- Keep your laptop surface clean and free from dust. Dust is dangerous to your laptop and even to desktops. So it is a good idea to keep your laptop somewhere that won’t accumulate dust.
- Do not expose our laptop in direct sunlight. It can cause its casing to go fragile over time. When this happens your laptop is prone to breaks and cracks.
- Do not over use your laptop for 24/7. If this is unavoidable, then remove its battery and make sure to let it rest too. Laptops are machines that when overused may cause it malfunction and deteriorate early.